Personal Information Protection Policy
We acknowledge the importance of the personal information provided by customers.
We consider it our significant responsibility to take proper measures to protect the information.
To fulfill our obligations, we will observe the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other related regulations in good faith and manage the personal information properly.
Handling of personal information
We will comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other related regulations in the acquisition, use, provision, and disposal of personal information.
Purposes of using personal information
We will inform the people providing us with personal information of the purposes of using their personal information in advance. For any change in the purposes, we will obtain their consent.
Secure management of personal information
We will securely manage personal information by taking the necessary and proper measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, alteration, and leakage.
In addition, we will properly supervise our employees who handle personal information and familiarize them with these measures.
Provision and disclosure of personal information to third parties
We will neither provide nor disclose our customers’ personal information to any third party except in the following cases:
- When we have obtained the agreement of the customer’s private parties in advance;
- When we will provide or disclose personal information to an outsourcing company or business partner with which we have concluded a non-disclosure agreement pertaining to the use of the necessary personal information to achieve a purpose of use;
- When that personal information is needed to achieve one of the purposes of use expressed to the customers’ private parties; or
- When disclosure and provision is required under the law.
Joint use of personal information
We will sometimes share personal information with Matsumoto Group affiliates to provide customers with better products and services to promote the business cooperation.
Disclosure, revision, deletion, and terminated use of personal information
Upon receiving requests from the customer’s private parties to disclose, revise, or delete their personal information or to terminate the use of the information, we will respect their intentions by properly and rapidly responding to the requests.
- Contact for customer information
General Affairs Dept. Matsumoto Trading Co., Ltd.
PMO Nihonbashi Muromachi, 5th floor 1-13-7 Nihonbashi-Muromachi Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-0022